Hi there, I’m Martin 👋
- 🔭 I’m working in Security Incident Response and also developing software in Java, Python and web technologies
- 🌱 I’m currently learning Rust, MongoDB
- 🤔 I’m looking for best practices connecting developers and security people
- 💬 Ask me about DFIR processes, CI/CD, Spring Framework, Apache Wicket, …
- 📫 How to reach me: Mail or Twitter
- 😊 Pronouns: He/him
- ⚡ Fun fact: No fun facts. I’m german
In my blog I’m trying to gather
misconfigurations and document things that go wrong all the time, so we can learn how to do it right by learning how not doing it wrong.
If you want others to be able to learn from your bad examples, just open an issue or PR on codeberg.org.